Prague 5, unfurnished, bright apartment 2+1 for rent, area of 75 m², two rooms, Pod Devinem street.
NIce unfurnished apartment 2+1 for rent with an area of 75 m2, apartment is located in the 1st floor in a villa with a separate entrance. There are two separate rooms, a kitchen equipped with kitchen unit and appliances (stove, oven, refrigerator). In the hall is spacious fitted closets. There is also a changing room available, there is a dryer. The bathroom has a tub and washing machine, toilet is separate. Parking in front of the house. The town has excellent transport accessibility to the city center, 7 minutes to the metro station Andel line „B“. The Andel is a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov, where you will find many shops, multiplex cinema and restaurants. In Smíchov are are cozy cafes, galleries, music clubs, theaters, etc. Very nice home in a quiet location full of greenery.
12 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 650,- czk per person + electricity|
|Address||Pod Děvínem, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.