Prague, representative duplex 3+kk to rent, 2 bathrooms, large terrace 45 m², garage place, Vršovice
The luxury apartment in Prague 10 in Vrsovice. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of modern building with an elevator. Situated in a quiet area in Vrsovice close to large park Havlickovy sets, which, if you dont want use the large terrace (45 m2), can be used for moments of relaxation and rest. The apartment is very sunny due to its orientation to the south-west. The apartment with high ceilings is luxuriously furnished. Kitchen equipped with all appliances – refrigerator, dishwasher, stove. There are two bathrooms – shower, toilet and jacuzzi, toilet. The apartment is equipped with washing machine, dryer. Air – conditioning. The floor is marble, wood. Heating gas. The garage belongs to the flat. In the vicinity of civic amenities – shops, restaurants, schools. Cultural life guaranteed. Near Small Vinohrady Theatre, Theatre in Vinohrady, gallery. Transportation to the center is excellent. Close to tram stop, a few minutes by walk to the metro Namesti Miru. This flat is representative and suitable for successful managers.
37 500 CZKper month
|Address||Kozácká, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||150,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.