Prague, unfurnished family house 6+1 for rent, Brevnov, 275 m², garden 600 m², garage, sauna
Deluxe, unfurnished family house 6+1 with three floors, sauna, garage and garden. On the first floor there are a garage for two cars, a sauna, utility room and two bedrooms. On the second floor there are the living room and kitchen with dining area and on the third floor we find three additional bedrooms and a bathroom with tub and shower. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating provided by gas boiler. In the garden there is a covered seating area with barbecue. Transportation to the center by bus or tram, which are located a few minutes from the house. Nearby is Brevnov Monastery, the first male monastery in Bohemia. Quiet living in a beautiful place full of greenery, on the Bila Hora there is a large park. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities.
60 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na břevnov. pl., Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||275 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.