Luxurious terraced family house 330m² in Hodkovicky - Prague 4
Luxurious 4-storey family house with garden, possible to rent it also as a company headquarters. House is the same as the one next to it, while both are possible to rent together, so as standalone house. In basement of each of both halves, there is garage for two cars, washroom and bathroom with a sauna. 2nd floor with living room, kitchen with dining room and entrance to terrace and to the garden. One floor up, there are other bedrooms with small balconys and one large bathroom with corner bathtub, shower and toilet plus one smaller bathroom with bathtub and toilet. Top floor contains bed and cupboard and ceiling window ilumintaing whole space and also entry to small terrace. There is large garden behind the house, whis is posible to divide in the case of renting two halves of the building separately. There are floors made of alder parquets. Parking is possible in the front of the building. Connection via public transport is provided by buses having stop 100 meters from there. Bus is getting to subway line C Kacerov. Plenty of amenities around.
93 500 CZKper month
|Address||U nás, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||330 m²|
|Grounds area||585 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.