Prague, beautiful beautiful apartment 1+1 for rent, area of 45 m², Preslova street, Smichov.
Very nice apartment located on the first floor of the house in a desirable location close to Arbesovo namesti in Prague 5 – Smichov. Area apartment is 45 m2. The apartment is partially furnished with furniture and appliances. In the kitchen there are refrigerator, freezer, oven, stove, microwave, washing machine and cooker hood. The bathroom has a shower, toilet is separate. On the floor are tiles and floating floors. The apartment is located in a very desirable area near Andel. Of course there is a complete civic amenities (shops, restaurants, wine bars, theater). Nový Smíchov Shopping Centre (shops, cafes, cinema) is located just 500 meters away. Good parking. Heating by WAW stove. Security doors. Excellent transport links by car and public transport (tram stop 150 meters from the house, metro station 300 m/1 stop by tram). Near the apartment there is a large zahrada Kinskych, ideal for sport and relaxation.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Preslova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.