Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Podvinny mlyn, Liben, 51sqm, balcony, new building
Beautifully furnished apartment 2+kk (51 sqm) is located in a quiet area of Prague 8 – Liben, surrounded by greenery and near park in Podvinny mlyn street. Available 8 sqm terrace with pleasant seating with orientation to the southeast. The apartment is on the second floor of new brick building with an elevator. Everything is tastefully furnished, the apartment looks very modern and at the same time pleasant impression. Wooden floors and tiles. Wooden euro-windows. Two built-in cabinets and built-in shoe. Location Liben Prague 9 provides good connections to downtown (from the house about 10 minutes walk to the metro station and tram), the biggest advantage is, however, plenty of greenery and calm in the immediate vicinity of the house. Podvinny mill complex adjacent to the park Podvinny. It is fenced, guarded by security guards and edited gardener.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Podvinný mlýn, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||43 m²|
|Terrace||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.