Prague 6, spacious apartment 4+1 for rent, 3 bedrooms, area of 110 m², balcony, Cukrovarnicka str.
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1, area of 100 m2. The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a brick house without a lift, in Cukrovarnicka Street, Stresovice. This apartment has a balcony with an area of 2.5 square meters. There are three separated rooms. The parquet floor (living room) and tiles. The kitchen is equipped with appliances – gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. Very pretty and lit bathroom with tub and sink, toilet is separated. There is a chamber with an area of 5 m2. Gas boiler. The apartment offers ADSL internet connection. The house is a common basement. The house is a beautiful garden, and parking is provided on the street. Very nice environment full of greenery, close to restaurants, Šárka valley and a natural swimming pool Dzban. Good opportunity to the center by bus or tram (+/- 20 minutes).
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities (electricity and gas) 4500 CZK|
|Address||Cukrovarnická, Praha 6 - Střešovice|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.