Prague, unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, Husitska, Zizkov, 146m², suitable for roomates
Unfurnished, partly renovated apartment is on the second floor of the brick house without a lift, has four separate bedrooms and kitchen, where we find a cooker with ceramic hob, oven, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, toilet is separately. On the floors there are parquets and tiles, heating provided by el. heaters. The advantage of the apartment is a parking space in the yard, already included in the rent. In the immediate vicinity of the house is located Prokopovo square and huge park, post office, pharmacy, Jára Cimrman Theater and many restaurants and bars – classical, desired by the Prague district with excellent civic amenities. In the nearby (about 5 minutes) is tram stop – a few stops to the Wenceslas Square and the bus station – three stops on the metro station – Florenc. Apartment is suitable for roomates as well as for buisness.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges 300,- / 1 person + electricity|
|Address||Husitská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||146 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.