Prague,optimistic 4+1 in house with garden,Krocinovska,2 balconies, 2 garages + parking, Hanspaulk
We offer for rent very nice, spacious apartment of acreage of 160 m2, situated on 2 nd floor of family house placed in the middle of well maintained garden. This partly furnished flat consists of four separated rooms, modernly made kitchen fully fitted with kitchen corner, refrigerator, freezer, glass ceramics cooking desk, dish washer and microwave, original bathroom with atypical corner bathtub, shower corner, washing machine and twoo toilets. Satelite, wi-fi internet connection. The garage stand /necessary to rent together with property for monthly fee/ and next two parking places(one of them is roofed) in front of the house. The flat has two balconies, so ideal for perfect relaxation, available as well. Floor is floating, heated centrally. Area of Hanspaulka, where this flat is situated is generally considered to be one of the most pleasant zones for living in Prague, because of it's quiet vicinity full of greenth together with perfect traffic availability.
|other water source|
33 000 CZKper month
|Address||Krocínovská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.