Prague, representative flat 4+1 for rent, Maiselova Street, two bathrooms, 107 m², terrace
We offer to rent spacious flat 4 +1 with a terrace with an area of 107 m2. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor in a brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of living room 29 m2, three bedrooms (one of which is currently being used as dining room), hall, kitchen and two bathrooms. Two bedrooms have a calm view of the backyard. The bathroom is equipped with washer and dryer. Both bathrooms have a bath and toilet. Parquet floors. Central heating. The building has a reception, which serves as a security guard. Excellent transport accessibility to all corners of the city, Old Town underground station is located 3 minutes from the house. Surroundings offer all civic amenities – restaurants, cafes, galleries, theaters, parks, monuments, schools. The house is part of the city Josefov – Jewish community with a lot of sites suitable for demanding clients and a lover of history.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000|
|Address||Maiselova, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||107 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.