Prague, very nice 1+1 apartment to rent, Podskalska, New Town, near Vysehrad
We offer to rent a very nice apartment 1 +1 in the vicinity of Vysehrad Castle, Old Town. The apartment is in brick building with an elevator. On the 2nd floor. Flat area is 46 m2. Furnished apartment. Quiet, bright, fully furnished apartment with functionalist features views of the courtyard. Kitchenette with kitchen, refrigerator, kitchen table, chairs, sofa. Bathroom with bath and toilet, washing machine. Double beds, desk, shelves and wardrobe. Central heating and boiler, parquet or linoleum. The house has the antenna, the possibility of fixed and wireless, fixed phone line. Quiet, attractive and clean house maintained by team. Excellent transport accessibility, metro station Karlovo namesti is a few steps from the house. Location in the center provides excellent civic amenities. A few steps on the Vltava embankment. Fans of in-line skates, cyclists, runners will appreciate the trails around the river Vltava. Opportunity to visit the nearby Botanical Gardens. There are many restaurants, cafes, shops, theaters, cinemas, galleries, etc. The New Town is one of the most popular areas to living.
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Podskalská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.