Prague 7, unfurnished apartment 3+kk with terrace for rent, Ovenecka street, Bubenec, 100m², Letna
Luxury large apartment for rent 3 + kk (100 m2) with terrace in a beautiful part of Prague. Only 50 m to Stromovka, 9 minutes by tram to the Namesti Republiky and 5 minutes drive to the historical center of Prague. Apartment is fully equipped, the kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and stove, living room with large leather sofa, TV and dining table. Terrace (9m²) leading into the inner garden is situated in the living room. Two separate bedrooms have wardrobes and beds. The apartment also has two bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath, laundry with washing machine and storage room with shelves. Parquet flooring and marble auction in the living room and hallway. Internet, phone, satilite available. Excellent transport accessibility and civic amenities.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ovenecká, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.