Prague, sunny flat 3 +1 to rent, Na palouku, 2 bathrooms, 102 m², garage, Strasnice, separate rooms
We offer to rent spacious and sunny apartment 3 +1 in Strasnice. The apartment is located in a brick house on the upper ground floor. The apartment has an area of 102 m2. Kitchen equipped with stove, refrigerator, dishwasher. The apartment has two bathrooms – with bath, shower, bidet, toilet. The next separate toilet. The apartment is equipped with a washing machine. Central heating. Internet. There is possibility to rent the garage place for monthly fee. It is a quiet location, yet with excellent connection to the center. Near Metro Strasnicka. Likewise, the tram stop. Good civic amenities. A wide selection of activities for leisure time. Restaurants, cafes and shopping all around. You can also visit the nearby Strasnice theater. Living suitable for big family with children or for students.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+4000CZK utilities + possible garage for rent 3400CZK|
|Address||Na palouku, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.