Prague, Beautiful new apartment 1+kk for rent in modern apartment complex Vinohradská Vinice
We offer for rent new furnished apartment 1+kk area of 43m² with balcony 10.NP in / out of a total 18NP / Requested in modern housing complex directly Vinohradská Vineyards at Vinohradská in Strašnice. The location has excellent transportation access-tram station is right at home, metro within walking distance. The apartment is fully furnished with luxurious floating parquet flooring in the hallway and bathroom tiles. Entry to the apartment is secured with security doors at the gates. The bathroom has a shower, toilet, automat.pračka. Kuch. corner is a kitchen Koryna at peace with built-in appliances / dishwasher, sklokeram. hob, hood, refrigerator, microwave /. The balcony is a beautiful unobstructed views of Prague and close adjacent park. The house has 24-hour reception. Possible to rent a garage apartment.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000CZK utilities|
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.