Prague, deluxe unfurn. duplex apartment 4+kk for rent, Trojska, Troja, 148m², terrace, 2 bathrooms
Luxury apartment 4 + kk on the second floor of brick building in a residential building complex in a beautiful and peaceful area in Prague – Troja. This duplex apartment has three bedrooms, two bathrooms equipped with a sanitary facilies Laufen and a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette (made from oak wood). From the living room there is an entrance to the terrace. On the floors there are oak parquets and tiles, heating is gas. There are also built in wardrobes. To the apartment belongs two parking space in garage (already included in rent). Housing is located in a prestigious location in Prague Troja, the house is on a hill, there are excellent transport links, tram stop is 5 minutes from the house. Kobylisy station is 5 minutes by tram. Beautiful environment, quiet location, lots of greenery, near the Botanical Garden and Zoo.
30 000 CZKper month
|Address||Trojská, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||144 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.