Prague, spacious, renovated apartment 3+kk for rent, 115 m², terrace 25 m², Behounkova street.
We offer for rent a nice apartment 3+kk an area of 115 m2. The apartment is renovated and fully furnished, located on the 1st above-ground floor in Behounkova street, Prague 5, Stodulky. Kitchen is equipped with appliances (refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave oven, hood). The living room is furnished with sofa, TV and home cinema. The bathroom has a shower and washing machine, toilet is separated. On the floors in the apartment is a floating floor and tiles. Central heating. Connection to the Internet possible. Parking on the street. Quiet location, surrounded by greenery. Excellent civic amenities – close to school, schools, restaurants, shops, police. Near Metro line B – Nove Butovice and Hurka, where the supermarket Albert.
|other water source|
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Běhounkova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.