Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk, street Nevanova, Repy, balcony, 68 sqm.
Nice apartment 3+kk in Prague 6 – Repy, Nevanova street with balcony and cellar for rent. Flat is after complete reconstruction, has 68 square meters and is rented as unfurnished. Apartment is located in a renovated brick house on 8th floor with lift. Fully equipped kitchen with stove, dishwasher, etc. It is possible to join the UPC cable connection. The floors are tiles and PVC. Built wardrobes in hall. In the bathroom is a shower, washing machine. Flat is oriented to the east. Very good safety – security cameras, fire sensors. Nearby is a bus stop and tram stop (IP Pavlova or Wenceslas Square in 30 minutes, Dejvice 20 minutes). Nearby is a Japanese school, the Office of Prague 17, health center, several restaurants, tennis courts (covered in winter), bowling, fitness, hotel, park, shops, services, pharmacy, post office, police, primary and nursery school.
|other water source|
12 900 CZKper month
|Address||Nevanova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||68 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.