Prague, atypical, representative rooms for rent for demanding clientele at the Charles Bridge 126 m²
We atypical for rent (126 m2). This is a historic apartment in the palace of the house that once belonged to Colloredo-Mansfeldům. Located on the second floor of the stone house in the street Smetanovo nabrezi, Prague 1, Old Town. The premises are partially duplex (small upstairs room, bathroom and dressing room). Below is an entrance hall, main room (45 m2), another room with study room, kitchen and bathroom. All refurbished and equipped. In the main room and lower room is the ceiling height of 5 meters, decorated with gilded carved wood, original chandeliers and doors. The lower bathroom is smaller, in marble, separate toilet. The house is located right by the river in the historic center of Prague. If you are looking for a representative area at this atypical space suitable for you.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Smetanovo nábř., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||126 m²|
|Grounds area||126 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.