Prague, sunny apartment 1 +1 to rent, Tomaskova street, 45 m², parking place, metro Andel
Apartment 1 +1, total area of 45 m2 located on the first floor of the main building. It consists of an entrance hall, a spacious room and another room with kitchen area. There is a bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen equipped with stove, built-in electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer and extractor fan vented into the chimney. Double bed, sofa bed, a living wall, wardrobe, lighting quality. Security doors. Completely renovated building with new lift. The whole house has new windows and quality is thoroughly insulated, all apartments are perfectly soundproofed. The input spaces of the building and individual floors are on the walls and floors tiled with granite, the walls are stucco decorations. The court house is lined with natural stone and are placed ornamental shrubs. Excellent transport availability, by one tram station to the Metro B – Andel.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tomáškova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.