Prague 5, modern apartment 4+kk for rent, area of 101 m², terrace 40 m², Stodulky, Jeremiasova str.
Very spacious apartment in a new building for rent, 4+kk with a reception area and a terrace of area 40m², in Prague 5 – Stodůlky – Jeremiasova Street. There are three separate rooms and a kitchen area with living room, this apartment is unfurnished, but there is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave oven, hood). There is two bathrooms, first has a bathtub and a toilet, second has a shower. Another toilet is separated. On the floors are parquetes and tiles. Heating is central. There is also a balcony with an area of 5 m2. In addition to luxury living and offers a wide range of services such as hypermarket, nursery, restaurant, pharmacy and other services for your comfortable living. The apartment is readily accessible by metro about 5 minutes from the apartment metro station Luziny. By car to get to the center in 15 minutes. To the apartment belongs the garage.
|other water source|
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jeremiášova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||101 m²|
|Grounds area||400 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.