Prague 6, luxurious apartment 4+kk for rent, area of 156 m², balcony, Tomanova street.
We offer a luxurious, modern apartment 4 + kk with a living area of 156 m2, situated in a beautiful area of Prague 6, Brevnov. This apartment is situated on 1st floor of a modern new building. From the apartment is entrance to the garden (600 square meters). The apartment is not furnished – but there is a fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, hob, fridge and freezer, microwave oven) with dining area. The floors are made of solid wood, the bathroom tiles. The bathroom is equipped with bath, shower, toilet and bidet. Another toilet is separate. Heating is central. Possibility of parking in the garage. In the basement of the house is another room that can be rented for an additional fee, this should be a common room with fireplace and kitchen.The possibility of the Internet – cable, ADSL. Just a few steps is a popular park Ladronka, suitable for active relaxation. Transport accessibility is very good, the nearby bus and tram stops, the closest metro station is line A Dejvicka.
60 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tomanova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||156 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.