Prague, partly furnished apartment to rent, Kosire, Zahradnickova St., 2+kk, 72 sqm, terrace 60 m², garage
Partly furnished apartment 2+kk sized 72 sqm is located in a brick building with an elevator in the street Zahradnickova. The apartment includes a spacious terrace (60 sqm), surrounded by greenery and offers the possibility of relaxation. Kitchen equipped with all appliances, bathroom with a corner bathtub and washing machine. There are built-in cabinets in the hall. Carpets on the floor. There is garage space in the underground garage. The whole building is guarded by camera system. In the place is excellent transport accessibility to the city center and great civic amenities. A quiet place near forest Cibulka 5 minutes by bike Ladronka, 5 minutes Motol golf, tennis Cibulka and close to Shopping center Andel. Quiet location, yet close to the center.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4600CZK + garage 2000CZK|
|Address||Zahradníčkova, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||72 m²|
|Terrace||yes (60 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.