Prague, furnished, bright apartment 3+kk for rent, Bilkova, Old Town, 95m², balcony, parking
Beautiful, renovated, bright and spacious apartment 3+kk located on the third floor of the historical building with an elevator has two bedrooms oriented to the courtyard and a living room with a new kitchen, equipped with all appliances (cooker with ceramic hob, oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave). In the bathroom there are a bathtub, two sinks and toilet, second toilet is separate. On the floors there are parquets, heating is provided by gas boiler. The apartment has a balcony and storage room, washing machine also available. The advantage is the possibility to rent a parking space by the house for a fee. Excellent location right in the heart of the historical center of Prague. Of course, excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague. (The apartment is fully furnished, new photos soon).
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities approximately 4000 CZK monthly|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.