Prague 6, luxurious, modern apartment 5+1 for rent, area of 186 m², terrace 15 m², air conditioning, Sermirska street.
We offer a luxurious, modern flat 5+1 with balcony, floor area of 186 m2, situated in a superb location on Brevnov. This apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of the new building from 2011. The apartment is not furnished – but there is a fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, hob, fridge and freezer, microwave oven) with dining area. Floors are wooden, in the bathroom are tiles. Heating by gas boiler, there is also underfloor heating. The apartment has built-in air conditioning. Possibility of parking spaces in underground garage. The apartment is due to its wonderful location and stunning views of Prague. There is also available nearby park in Mala Strana. Transport accessibility is very good, subway, bus and tram about 10 minutes. to the center.
68 000 CZKper month
|Address||Šermířská, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||186 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury, unfurnished apartment 4 + kk in a family villa, 135m², 2x bathroom, cellar, Břevnov, U Ladronky
Prague, luxury, unfurnished apartment 3 + kk in a family villa, 120m², 2x bathroom, cellar, Břevnov, U Ladronky
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.