Prague 1, beautiful, renovated apartment 3+1 for ren, area of 120 m², terrace, Masna street.
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 3+1, 120 m2 is situated on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator in the street Masna. The apartment is renovated, there is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic hob, microwave, electric oven). There are two bathrooms, first one has a bathtub and a toilet, the second has a shower, additional toilet is separate. The rooms are separated, there is an ADSL internet, cable TV, telephone. Heating is central. On the floors are parquetes and tiles. The apartment is right in the heart of Prague few steps from Old Town Square. Excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague Namesti Republiky metro station is 5 minutes from the house. In the vicinity are all civic amenities – a department store anchor and Palladium, many great restaurants, cafes, theaters, galleries, music clubs, etc.
34 000 CZKper month
|Address||Masná, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.