Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Francouzska, atypical renovated attic 2+kk apartment for rent, balcony
Specific attic 2+kk, 120 m2, after reconstruction, unfurnished – Prague 2, in Francouzska street with 2 separate rooms, the new kitchen has a pantry. There is bathtub and bidet in the bathroom, toilet is in separate room. Washing machine, fridge and dishwasher are available in the apartment. In the living room is well illuminated via French window – nice view of Prague, there is also raised platform in the middle. In part of a apartment, there is slanting ceiling + roof windows. Floating or tiled floors, there is also new balcony in the apartment. Also possible to be rented as office. Splendid and well accessible location in the middle of Vinohrady, one stop by tram from subway station A Namesti Miru.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK approsimately, depending on actual consumption|
|Address||Francouzská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.