Apartment 2 +1 with renovated bathroom, partly furnished, 40 m², Plzen - Doudlevce
We offer a 2 +1 apartment located near the Hotel Hazuka Doudlevce in Pilsen. Apartment of 40 m2 is situovám in the basement of the brick house's clearance consists of rooms and rented partially furnished. B yvtě will be available kitchen with cooker, sofa and a renovated bathroom with a shower, toilet is separately. The apartment has central heating, floors are covered with linoleum and tiles. The apartment has its own antenna to the TV and Internet connection from PILSFREE. The house is located minutes from downtown near bus stops, Hotel Hazuka, Lidl and ice rink.
|other water source|
5 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.