Luxury furnished duplex for rent 6+kk, (235,1sqm), Prague 1 - Nove Mesto, street Ve Smeckach, terrace
We are offering a luxury furnished duplex apartment, 6+kk with terrace. The total area of this apartment is 235,1 sqm. The apartment is in the 5th floor. without lift! It consists living room with beautiful kitchen unit, 2 bedrooms with private bathroom, 2 other separate bedrooms, cloak-room and study. There is modern bathroom with bath. The advantage of this apartment is sauna. On hot summer days you can use air conditioning. For your security there is installed alarm. It is possible parking place for a fee.The apartment is located in a very lucrative location with excellent access even at night. All civic amenities guaranteed in the vicinity of countless restaurants, bars, shops as well as theaters, cinemas, cafes, etc. And history lovers will be happy because it is near the National Museum, Old Town Hall and Tyn Church.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 1000 CZK monthly per person + energy consumption|
|Address||Ve Smečkách, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||235,10 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.