Prague, cozy fully furnished apartment 2+kk, Lucemburska, Zizkov, near metro station Flora
Beautiful apartment 2+kk sized 50 sqm is located on the second floor of the brick house in the street Lucemburska. Kitchen equipped with appliances, interesting bathroom (shower, washing machine). The apartment is full of color and has a small balcony southerly direction. Wooden floors and parquet. Apartment is located near the Flora metro station, so here is guaranteed excellent transport accessibility to the city center. In the surroundings you will find all the civic amenities – the Flora is a large shopping and entertainment center (Imax cinema). The Vinohradska street is full of many great restaurants and cafes, galleries, parks, schools, shops, music clubs, etc. Sometime between May to September 2012 the house will be renovate, the apartment is only suitable for short-term lease. Price including utilities and commision.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||Price including utilities and commision.|
|Address||Lucemburská, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.