Prague, abandonment cafes, bakeries, confectioneries, Malostranske namesti, Mala Strana, 80sqm.
Abandonment shop – cafe, bakery, pastry shop in Prague 1, Trziste. Compensation of 1 000 000 CZK, monthly rent is 7 000 CZK is closed for 7 years. The price includes severance equipment. The changing rooms available for staff and also an office. The store is located on the ground floor of brick house without lift. The total usable area is approximately 80 square meters. Possibility of front gardens or sitting in the arcade. The house is after reconstruction in 2008 and was built in the 16th century. Own gas heating. Nice, desired location. Wonderful atmosphere. Charles Bridge and Petrin Hill nearby. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov near. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop at the house. Lesser Town metro station just a few minutes drive from the house.
7 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tržiště, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||80 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.