Prague, representative family house 5+1 to rent, garage, swimming pool, garden, Prague 4 - Kamyk
Luxury three storey house 5 +1 to rent with large garden. Praha 4, Ke Kamyku. Basement – laundry room (washer, dryer, tub, drying room), bathroom (shower, sink, toilet), 5× storage room, boiler room. First floor – 3 bedrooms + terrace with attic room, bathroom with bath and shower. Ground floor – large living room with fireplace and terrace, dining room, kitchen zn.Kuppersbush with private terrace – ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer, fridge, terrace, bedroom, 2 toilets, bathroom (corner whirlpool tub, shower, bidet) , indoor swimming pool – counter, air conditioning. There is marble floor, floating floors, ceramic tiles. Satellite, ADSL. Heating gas and floor. Security equipment in the house. Videophone. Automatic watering gardens. Double garage with remote control. The house is far from the city center just 15 minutes. Located in a quiet environment in the southern part of Prague near the International School of Prague and The English International School Prague, is in the vicinity of primary and nursery school, health center, a shopping center with cinemas and boowlingem, golf, sports hall squash, tennis , a natural monument – Modřanská ravine. Very luxurious living.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 8000,- CZK utilities (house service fee, electricity and gas)|
|Address||Ke Kamýku, Praha 4 - Kamýk|
|Usable area||463 m²|
|Grounds area||463 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.