Prague, attractive duplex 4+kk to rent, Londynska street, terrace 15 m², Vinohrady, 3 bedrooms.
We offer a wonderful and renovated duplex apartment 4+kk, 215 m2 in Prague 2, Vinohrady, which is situated on the 5th and 6 floor of the renovated apartment building with an elevator. On the first floor is a hall, chamber, separate toilet, one bedroom and a living room. The apartment is kitchen, can be installed on request of the tenant. There is the possibility of a living room divided into two parts and create an additional bedroom. On the second floor of apartment is a gallery, two bedrooms – each with its own bathroom. O the second floor is the entrance to the terrace area of 15 m2. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. The house is located near to namesti Miru, there is a many tram lines and metro line A to namesti Miru. There are very good civic amenities, cafes, restaurants and shops. Park Riegerovy sady is located about 10 minutes walk from the house.
55 000 CZKper month
|Address||Londýnská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||215 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.