Prague 8, new modern and quiet apartment 3+kk for rent, 2 bathrooms, 91 sqm
We would like to offer for long term rent newly reconstructed apartment 3+kk in peaceful locality – Prague 8 – Karlin. The apartment is on the 6th floor of a wonderful house on Lyckovo namesti. It is facing the courtyard and that promises absolutely quiet environment. The area of 91sqm is divided into two separate bedrooms, spacious living room with kitchen, two bathrooms. Kitchen is fully equipped. Both bathrooms are reconstructed in modern minimal style and both have toilet and bidet. To further equipment belongs safety door and safe-box. Parquets on the floors. Possibility to furnish the apartment for serious candidate – depends on negotiation. Karlin and Prague 8 is fast emerging locality, modern architecture combines with older buildings. Good civic amenities in the neighbourhood – shops, restaurants, etc. Large Park Vítkov nearby, bank of River Vltava for relaxing. Accessibility of the centre 10 minutes by both day and night trams, metro station Krizikova („B“, yellow line) nearby. Cycling path.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 750,- CZK per person house service fee + Electricity and gas is paid by the tenants directly to suppliers|
|Address||Lyčkovo nám., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||91 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.