Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent, Máchova street, Vinohrady, 2+1, 83m²
Unfurnished apartment for rent is located on the first floor of brick building, on addrese Prague 2, Vinohrady – Máchova street. The apartment is available furnished kitchen with stove and oven, in the bathroom is a shower. The floors are parquets and tiles. Practical chamber in hall. Excellent availability, a tram stop Jana Masaryka, the metro station Namesti Miru is approximately 7 minutes by walk. Near Havlickovy sady (beatiful park) and known Grébovka park where you can purchase and tasting delicious local wine.
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Máchova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.