Prague, atypical apartment for rent 3 +1, Na Podkovce, terrace 20 m², view of Vltava and Vysehrad
We offer to rent very nice, bright apartment 3 +1 with terrace in Prague 4, Podoli. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of functionalist villa with a view of Vltava a Vysehrad. The total usable area is 123 sqm. This is an atypical apartment with quadrantal salon into which the passage of one or the other room. The apartment was totally renovated in 2006. The apartment is partially furnished. There is beautiful kitchen nit with appliances – fridge, freezer, oven, microwave oven. In the bathroom there are bathtub and shower. Built-in wardrobes. Cable TV. On the floors there are parquet and tiles. Security doors. Quiet location. In the surroundings there is lot of greenery. Easy accessibility to the center. Tram stop only a few minutes walk from the house.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Podkovce, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||123 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.