Prague, beautiful ap., villa house for rent Dejvice Na Míčánce street, 198sqm, 5+1, parking, balcony
We offer a beautiful duplex apartment for rent, 5 + 1 (198 m2) in a residential house. Located on the second and third floor of the Na Míčánce street, Prague 6, Dejvice. It is fully furnished, has 3 separated bedrooms, living room with balcony, study, cloakroom and a spacious hall. The kitchen is fully equipped with built-in appliances. Available satellite dish, garage with parking space, telephone line and internet. The house has a gym, whirlpool and sauna. The house is a spacious garden, which is also available to all tenants and is well equipped for children. The house is situated in a beautiful location with excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague. In the near all amenities (restaurants, libraries, and others).
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Na Míčánce, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||198 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), street U Hadovky, Dejvice, balcony, terrace, reconstructed, parking
Prague, beautiful, modern furnished apartment 2 + kk after reconstruction, 80m², 2 bathroom, balcony, Prague 6, Dejvice,
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.