Old Town, 3+kk (3 +1) - 180 m² in Art Nouveau house, terrace, balcony, study room, reconstructed
Living in the heart of the Old City, exactly according to your requirements on the last floor (4th and 5th floor) of Art Nouveau house in the Old Town Square and the Paris street – an absolutely quiet location, close to Prague's sights, transport links, cultural and other social attractions. Architectural study is considering linking the existing dwelling and the rest of the unused land, raising the roof, which is situated from the side of courty, ard creating a roof terrace. This way an unique apartment will be built with generous living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms (+ sauna), separate wc, two dressing rooms and pantry, balcony and roof terrace with views of the surrounding beauty of the Old City. More information about the project and price can be obtained from the broker.
|other water source|
9 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Dušní, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||180 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.