Prague, very nice flat 2 + kk for rent, V Kapslovne St, two balconies, parking, close park
We offer to rent a beautiful apartment 2 + kk, a total area of 63 m2. The apartment is on the 5th floor of brick building with an elevator. The apartment includes two balconies (1.5 m2) with very nice view of the local greenery. Kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave. In the bathroom is shower, toilet and washing machine. In the living room there is folding sofa. In general, there are two TV in the flat. The apartment has a separate room used as a cloak room. There is also located washing machine.The floor carpet, floor tiles. Central heating. Blinds on the windows. Security doors. The apartment includes a reserved parking space, must be rented for monthly fee. Pod Parukarkou area where this property is located possesses all civic amenities, but also offers walks and beautiful views of the city Prague from a nearby park. Transport accessibility to the city center is also perfect, tram or bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house.
12 900 CZKper month
|Address||V kapslovně, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||63 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.