Large apartment 3 +1 with its own winter garden, partly furnished, also suitable for students
Rent a really big apartment available for 3 +1 and the total floor area of 100 m2 located on the upper floor of brick house without lift. The apartment consists of a 'clearance rooms and rented partially furnished. It remains in the original llinka kitchen with gas stove, double bed and also a few cabinets. Koupeůna equipped with bathtub and washing machine connection, toilet is separate. Great attraction of this apartment has its own glass winter garden about 12 m2. Parquet floor covering, laminate flooring and carpets, heating provides WAW. The apartment has original wooden box, is suitable for students and for larger families.
|other water source|
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Klatovská třída, Plzeň|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.