Prague, renovated apartment 2+1 for rent in a beautiful apartment building, Kodanska, Vršovice
Long-term lease of attractive apartment 2+1 (possibly as 3 + kk) Vršovice. In the house lives a nice and decent tenants. The apartment is located in a residential area Vršovic in a brick building with no elevator on the 1st floor. Area of the apartment is 75 m2. The house has been completely renovated. Kitchen equipped kitchen with hob, oven and extractor hood. The bathroom has a bath, separate toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. Gas heating, programmable thermostat, UPC, internet. Other equipment as agreed with the owner. The house has its own garden seating area and possiblilyty for barbecue. Around Bezrucovy sets and Havlickovy sets. Nice place for relaxation, sports, walks. In the vicinity of restaurants, pizzerias and shops. Tram stop Ruska is just around the corner. A few minutes on the metro Namesti Miru. The center 5 minutes by subway. Popular site.
12 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy and services|
|Address||Kodaňská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.