Prague, nice furnished flat 2+1 for rent, Mrstikova street, Strasnice, 78sqm, balcony.
Nice fully furnished apartment 2+1 with an area of 78 sqm in Mrrstíkova street, Prague 10 – Strasnice. The apartment is located on the 4th floor with an elevator and is after renovation three years ago. The kitchen has fridge freezer, gas stove, microwave. In the bathroom is a tub and washing machine, toilet is separately. Available television and telephone. The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 4 sqm and cellar of 4 sqm. Floating floors, parquet and tiles. Central heating. Parking is available in the yard or in front of the house. Very quiet location with lots of greenery around. Not far from the house is as the station subway line A Strasnicka, as well as tram and bus so you can get to centere easily and quickly. Great shopping and entertainment center with Flora Imax cinema takes only 2 stops by metro.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Mrštíkova, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.