Prague, beautiful, attic maisonette apartment for rent 4+kk in the historical area of Prague 1-Kampa
A nice, sunny apartment for rent 4 + kk (140 m2) in Prague 1, Cihelná street. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor brick building without elevator on Kampa. Fully furnished attractively. The apartment and the house is after complete reconstruction, near the Charles Bridge, 5 minutes from metro station Malostranska. Apartment consists of 2 separate rooms (bedrooms), large living room, dining room and kitchenette, bathroom (corner bath, shower, toilet and bidet, washing machine) mezzanine section can be used as a study. The apartment has a built-in cupboards + wardrobe. The kitchen is equipped with all appliances. The floors are parquet floor has a wooden floor. Throughout the apartment are the original wooden beams. Internet, satellite, to use the services of cleaning, washing and ironing. Beautiful location with a touch of history. Adjacent restaurants and cafes enhance the historic atmosphere. Prague Castle nearby. Possible to visit the park Kampa. Good civic amenities. There are several tram stops, metro station A – Lesser Town is 5 minutes from the house. Beautiful living in a beautiful location.
33 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000|
|Address||Cihelná, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.