Prague, representative duplew 5+1 to rent, Chorvatska street, Vinohrady, terace and garage, 225 m²
Duplex apartment 5+1 (225 m2) for rent, which is located in Prague 2, Chorvatska street. The apartment is situated on the 5th and 6th floor of brick building, which offers to the renters housekeeper, sauna and whirlpool. The flat consists of representative hall, living room with fireplace, kitchen equipped by all appliances (fridge with freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave), four bedrooms, Three luxury bathrooms with bathtube, shower, bidet and toilet, two dressing room and roof terrace. Phone, TV and SAT distribution and alarm available.Possible to rent a garage space for 5000 CZK/month. The flat is located in amazing location with very quick access to centre, very quiet street. Just 5 min. by tram to subway station Namesti Miru, Jiriho z Podebrad Sq. or shopping centre Flora, Completly civic amenities.
47 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 8000CZK|
|Address||Chorvatská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||225,19 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.