Prague, beautiful attic ap. for rent 3+kk, 116m², amazing terrace, not far from the Prague Castle and Charles Bridge
Beautiful unfurnished attic maisonette apartment for rent 3 + kk (96 m2) with unique terrace 20 m2, located on the third and last floor of a historic building with an elevator in the street Maltezske namesti, Mala Strana, Prague 1. Beautiful home in the historical heart of Prague, few steps from Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and other wonderful sights that make up the unique atmosphere of the place. It is a renovated apartment with fully equipped kitchens. The bathroom has a shower. Parking is available on the Malostraske namesti, a few steps from the house, for a fee. There is satellite TV and internet. Own gas boiler. For an extra fee it is possible to arrange for cleaning. Living in a beautiful historic center of Prague on the level, excellent availability throughout the city, excellent civic amenities.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 CZK utilities|
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.