Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 4+kk, 96m², in the ancient city center, wine cellar
We offer a beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 4 + kk (96 m2), located on the first floor of a historic building with an elevator in the street Maltezske namesti, Mala Strana, Prague 1. The apartment is renovated, fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher). The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, dryer. Parking is available on the Lesser Town Square, a few steps from the house, for a fee. There is satellite TV and internet. In the basement is a common cellar with a fountain, where you can have a wine cellar. Own gas boiler. For an extra fee it is possible to arrange for cleaning. Living in a beautiful historic center of Prague on the level, excellent availability throughout the city, excellent civic amenities.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energie + 2000 services|
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||96 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (75 m²), Mostecká Street, Mala Strana, the Charles Bridge
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.