Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for sale, Nad Motolskou nemocnici,Brevnov,67sqm,garage.
Beautiful modern sunny apartment 2+kk in Prague 6 – Brevnov, Nad Motolskou nemocnici street. The apartment is located on the first floor of a three-storey brick building with no elevator, new building. Area is 67 square meters. The apartment consists of one separate bedroom, living room with kitchenette, bathroom. Italian tiles, white laminate flooring, a bell with camera, Internet connection, TV, electric heating and floor heating. Hassle-free parking in front of the house or garage parking available. Option to buy cellar or its lease. Building also offers very pleasant sitting in the yard, useful for grilling, etc. The apartments are situated in very beautiful part of Prague – a very good connection to the center (by public transport about 30 m from the house) and the availability to the airport (9.5 km), excellent civic amenities (shops, shopping area Zlicin, Czech and international schools and kindergartens, hospitals, etc.) and plenty of opportunities for sports activities or relax in the countryside (Hvězda, Ladronka park, reservation Wild Sarka) Possible membership – pool, sauna, fitness. Price is for negotiations. In the house are more housing units for sale. For more information, contact the broker. Be useful for starting young family.
4 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ 1000 CZK utilities per person|
|Address||Nad motols. nem., Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||67,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.