Prague, luxury apartment 3 + kk to rent, Storkanova, teracce with view of Vysehrad, 2 garages
Very nice apartment 3+kk to rent (86 m2) in new building from 2008, in Prague 5 – Radlice. Flat is situated on the fourth floor, last, of brick building with an elevator. To flat also belongs terrace (22 m2) with the beautiful view of the surroundings and Vysehrad. The flat has the cellar (4 m2). Rooms are separated. Furnished bathroom – corner bath tub, jacuzzi, washing machine, toilet. Another toilet is separately. Kitchenette – fridge, freezer, glassceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven. Other equipment – TV, telephone, cable, ADSL. The floors are wooden (heated), in the bathroom are tiles. The apartment has two garages. They have to be rented with the flat for monthly pay. Landlord want two months rent as a deposit. The quiet location. Around greenery. Good amenities in the surrounding – school, fitness, pool. In the nearby. Excellent connection to the center – few minutes by walk to metro Radlicka, tram station. Recommended.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000 Kč + 2000 CZK for garage and parking slot (necessary to rent)|
|Address||Štorkánova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for rent 3+kk (100m²), Nad Dalejským udolim, Stodůlky, terrace, balcony, parki
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.