Preserved 2 +1 apartment in a renovated tenement building, cellar, 55 m², Rokycanska
We sell 2 +1 apartment located on the 2nd floor brick house and renovated in 2010. The apartment size 55 m2 consists of a pass-through and 1 neprůchozího rooms and sold unfurnished. In agreement with the owner can keep the furniture. The sale price includes kitchen with gas stove, fridge and freezer, bathroom with tub, toilet is separately. The apartment has a smaller cellar. Floors are covered with parquet and tiles, central heating. The apartment is in original but very well preserved condition, suitable also for reconstruction. Desired location near the center, very close to Baumax, Interspar, Alfa theater, but also allows a nice river walk along the stream.
|other water source|
1 340 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.