Prague 2 New nice apartment 1+1 for rent, furnished, beautiful and quiet locality, Vysehrad
We offer for rent new nice apartment – modern furnished apartment 1+1 in a wonderful locality of Prague 2 – Vysehrad. The apartment passed complete renovation and is located in brick house in Neklanova Street. Great locality – you can reach Vysehrad hill within 5 minutes walk – memorial and historically important site. Enjoy attractive view of Prague and River Vltava, engage in sport or take part in cultural events often held there. Close to the house is campus of Charles University or Botanical garden. Civic amenities provided in the neighbourhood – shops, supermarket, post office or theatre. Transport connection to the centre is fast thanks to tram lines and reachable metro „B“ Karlovo namesti. The apartment is on the 4th floor of a brick house with elevator. Kitchen is equipped with appliances. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture. Floating floors. Washing machine and tumble dryer. Pleasant living right for use!
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Neklanova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||39,70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.