Great 3+1 apartment with its own fireplace and garden, built-in wardrobe, Tremosna at Pilsen
Rent a very nice spacious apartment 3 +1, situated just a few kilometers from Pilsen. This bright apartment size 70 m2 consists of a 'clearance through and rooms and rented unfurnished. There remains only the nice wooden kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator, bathroom with tub and then with a washing machine, toilet is separate. A big plus is built on the floor and sleeping with their own fireplace. It is also a huge advantage of built-in wardrobe for clothes. Tenants are also the garden of 100 m2. Floors are covered with tiles and linoleum, providing heating, as already mentioned stoves, and gas boiler. Excellent accommodation in a nice quiet village full of greenery.
|other water source|
9 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.